Monday, February 2, 2009

I am an on location natural light lifestyle photographer located in West Tennessee. I love to shoot in a candid and photojournalistic style capturing life as it happens.

My photography style is very natural, non-traditional and full of emotion. I LOVE natural light and am always scouting for the perfect, beautifully lit location. As a lifestyle photographer, I find joy in documenting your family from the eye of an observer, someone peeking into your daily life. My goal is to capture your life, your family, as it is right now. That is what lifestyle photography is all about...real, everyday life.I am available for maternity, newborns, babies, children, teens, seniors and families. Contact me to set up your session!

I received my first camera from my parents somewhere around the age of 11 and I never stopped shooting. My dream of becoming a photographer was dampened by words from a photographer who didn't have time for sharing knowledge with a knowledge thirsty high school senior. So, I went into the medical field where I worked for many years. So, here I am just about to turn 40 and am embarking on a whole new adventure in photography. Exciting, life changing and destined to be so. I prayerfully seek God's grace and favor as I begin this new chapter in my life.

Blessings,
Sherri

Labels: , ,

posted by Sherri James at 10:44 AM |


0 Comments:

Post a Comment